All the information you need on the job, in one app
Give your field staff the power to do more on the job with the simPRO Mobile app. Update job details, access site history, view timesheets and present quotes.
Use the simPRO Mobile app to bridge the gap between your field staff and the office with two-way sync and real-time updates.
Ready to take simPRO on the road?
An end-to-end field app
The simPRO Mobile app enables field staff to update job details and access site history from their mobile devices. No more lost paper and no wasted time figuring out previous site actions. Instead, complete job and site history, photos, maps and linked attachments can be accessed in the field.
Field staff can also update job notes, register parts used, upload linked attachments, capture photos and get customers to sign off on the spot.
Streamline workflows, increase first-time fix rates and enhance customer experience with the simPRO Mobile app.
- Status changes for jobs in the app, such as a completed job card, will trigger workflow processes in the office
- Give field staff the details they need with adjustable access to information
- Work offline in remote locations
- Click-to-call site and job details
- Job details including other field staff or contractors scheduled to be on-site
- Pre and post-audits for enhanced safety
- Pause work to stop the clock at any time
- Inventory management
- In-field note and photo capture with immediate sync to office
- Enhanced job card with field staff and customer signature capture. Email signed job card directly to any contact
- Live scheduling updates displaying current, upcoming and past jobs for the day. Access to all pending progress, scheduled or assigned jobs
- High accuracy GPS navigation
Close more sales in the field
Give your field staff the ability to upsell and close more sales. Using the simPRO Mobile app, your field staff can present multi-option quotes, invoice customers and collect payment.
Get paid faster with Square
Using Square and the simPRO Mobile app together, field staff can issue itemised invoices and collect payment with manual card entry on their mobile device, or via a Square card reader before leaving a job site*.
Customers can use cards from any financial institution - including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
*Square is available in any country where both Square and simPRO operate including Australia, UK and USA.
- Include images, videos and manuals to support the sales process
- Offer multiple quote options such as gold, silver and bronze
- Clearly communicate the value of membership and other services with standard pricing and savings displayed
- Offer add-on pricing for discounted rates for multiple services delivered on the same day
- Email quotes and invoices to the customer
- Collect payment in the field with different payment options, including credit card payments
Build a workforce of time-savvy staff
Easily track costs across project and service work with access to simple timesheeting. From the start of their day, your field staff will maximise productivity by knowing the day ahead. They can select relevant travel types, see other field staff working on the site, view their schedule and edit time blocks to include lunch breaks or change of jobs.
- Daily clock on and off
- Create new time blocks for quotes, jobs and activities
- Assign travel time to pre-defined travel schedule rates such as after hours or long distance
- Update and record time for billable and non-billable work in real-time or retrospectively
- Easily distribute time between multiple cost centres based on hours or percentage of the time worked
- Access key information including site, customer and schedule notes as well as activities, job descriptions and cost centre information
- Quickly duplicate time blocks for employees, contractors and plant equipment
- View multiple weeks including past, current and upcoming scheduled time.
- Compare scheduled and completed work to identify and rectify unaccounted time blocks or conflicts
Is your business currently using Connect? Make the transition to simPRO Mobile today.
"The guys can do their reporting directly on their iPad, get it all done, then hit complete and that's the end of the job. Finished. No more paperwork. And if we wanted to, we could invoice that job out immediately."
Peter, Devilees Air Conditioning
simPRO learning and support
Maximise the benefit of simPRO’s features with comprehensive learning and support resources.
Training & Implementation
Receive personalised guidance for a successful start, and a foundation to last you for years to come, with simPRO’s training and implementation.
Learn how to use the latest products and implement new functionalities in your simPRO build with the simPRO Learning Toolbox.
With five different support channels and local teams around the globe, simPRO ensures you receive the highest level of support.