It's that time of year again, we're just around the corner from the holiday season! To get you prepared to finish the year on a high--and have that hard-earned rest you deserve--we've released updates which will save you time and help make work that little bit easier.
- Mobility license for Connect
- CLSS available worldwide
- Form Builder improvements
- Recap: July, August and September
Read on to find out more about these changes.
Mobility license for Connect
When you switch from Connect to Simpro Mobile, disabling a field user’s access to Connect may also disable access to Mobile. Well, not anymore. From now on, you can disable the field user’s access to Connect without interfering with the user’s access to Simpro Mobile.
CLSS available worldwide
In June, we introduced our partnership with Honeywell Connect Life Safety Services (CLSS). At first, the Simpro and CLSS integration was limited to Australia and New Zealand. However, we’re excited to announce that the integration is now available in every country.
Learn more about the integration between Simpro and Honeywell CLSS.
Form builder improvements
Based on feedback from Simpro customers, we have made several updates to the form builder. These updates will help save you time and give you more options when building forms. The most recent updates to the Form Builder allow you to:
- Access and add a greater variety of fields to form builder templates
- Save time when recreating templates. This is useful for multi-company users as they can now copy templates from one company to another
- Preview form builder templates using dummy data to confirm whether the layout and information are displayed correctly
- Set default form builder templates for quotes, jobs and invoices for each customer in your list
- Set default form builder templates for the customer portal to ensure customers have access to relevant information in the correct layout
Recap: July, August and September
Wow! July, August and September were busy to say the least! As always, we have spent the last three months dedicated to updating Simpro so it continues to meet the needs of our customers. Here are a few update highlights from the past three months:
- Customer groups, customer profiles and customer tags can now be marked as mandatory fields for your employees to fill out
- Schedule reports can now be exported as CSV files
- The parts and labour tab has been fine-tuned to remove manual calculations and save you time on the job
- Pricing accuracy has been improved in the Maintenance Planner by ensuring asset servicing is always charged at the same price
- Extensive audit logs have been added to leads to allow for more comprehensive data collection throughout the lead process
As with every release, there are other improvements in addition to the main features we’ve included above. You can read the outline of all the enhancements made in the dedicated release notes or look to our Help Guide for more information.
Discover the latest Simpro news on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, or visit the blog.