As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, field service businesses across the world will be taking stock of the impacts to their financial position. From monitoring cash flow to reviewing your spending and forecasting your income, accounting software will be invaluable during this time.
To support their customers, our accounting integration partners have provided a comprehensive range of valuable resources to provide assistance during this challenging time.
Keep reading to see where you can find support for your accounting software during COVID-19.
To ensure customers receive the latest information regarding COVID-19, QuickBooks has created a resource hub helping customers navigate the coronavirus outbreak. The site provides tools, resources and tips to support you during this time. On the hub you will find:
- Tips for financial preparedness.
- Initial steps for business owners to take.
- Information regarding government support and stimulus packages including the Paycheck Protection Program loan.
QuickBooks is also providing an opportunity for business owners to connect. The COVID-19 Connection forum provides a platform for business owners to support each other during the pandemic.
Xero has created the Business Continuity Hub as a way to support customers and their employees during COVID-19. It features a range of useful information and resources, including:
- An open discussion for users to talk about business continuity and resilience in challenging times.
- Dedicated customer response team.
- Government information about assistance available to support your business.
- Business continuity planning resources to help you navigate unforeseen disruptions.
- Mental health resources for you and your team.
- Information about running your business remotely.
Xero has also announced it will delay the price increase scheduled for customers in some regions from March 18, 2020, until July 1, 2020.
Want to find out more? View the blog outlining all of Xero’s initiatives to support customers during COVID-19.
Looking for more resources and helpful tips to help you take control during the coronavirus outbreak? Subscribe to our newsletter for updates and insights straight to your inbox.