As New Zealand continues to experience the impact of COVID-19, it can be difficult to know where to find support, advice and information.
To help you find support, we’ve created a list of links from industry associations and wholesalers to help you stay up-to-date and connected during this challenging time.
A number of industry associations have created resource hubs to circulate information to members. These resources include access to mental health support information, advice for dealing with COVID-19 and Facebook groups to connect with other businesses.
It’s difficult to keep track of what is open and closed so we’ve made a list of updates from our wholesale partners. Click here to jump down to view wholesaler information.
To easily navigate to your industry, select from the options below:
Resources for plumbing businesses
MPNZ is providing members with access to essential information and updates via its website. It also has a number of other resources available to support members during COVID-19.
- Visit the MPNZ blog
- Wellbeing on Tap - a mental wellbeing information hub.
- Facebook group - MPNZ have created a private Facebook group for members to provide each other with assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Resources for security businesses
The NZSA has provided an update for members outlining its work with regulators, government and more. This page provides information on the processing of Security Licence applications as well as the Employee Transition Scheme for security workers requiring staff or work.
Resources for electrical businesses
Resources for landscaping businesses
This page provides links to essential information for landscapers as well as a checklist for communicating with staff and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Resources for all businesses
- New Zealand Government COVID-19 information hub
- Infographic - Create a functional working from home space - Davichi Computer Services
- Blog - Business continuity plan - Acacia Consulting Services
- Article - Be vigilant with your cyber security while working from home - Davichi Computer Services
- Article - What can we do to survive the impact of COVID-19 - CFO On-Call
- Article - COVID-19 business help - CFO On-Call
- Article - COVID-19 scams to watch out for - Cymax
- Article - Pivoting through crisis - Ray Hodge
The following are Australian-based resources. Some information contained in these resources may be applicable to Australia only.
- Survival Pack - COVID-19 Tradie Survival Pack - TradiePad
- Toolkit - COVID-19 toolkit for trade business owners - Lifestyle Tradie
- Webinar - How to thrive, not just survive, in uncertain times - Protrade United
Information from simPRO’s New Zealand Wholesale Partners
- Corys Electrical - Alert Level 4 update
- J.A. Russell - Alert Level 4 update
- Reece - Alert Level 4 update
- PlaceMakers - Alert Level 4 update
- Voltex - Alert Level 4 update
- NHP Electrical Engineering Products - COVID-19 update
- Chesters Plumbing & Bathroom - Closure details
- Mico Plumbing - Closure details
- Plumbing World - Closure details
Have a suggestion for a link to be added to this list? Please contact simPRO.