simPRO Support will only share information with authorised contacts from your company. This document outlines our methods for verifying authorised persons to ensure your company’s information stays secure.
Identifying Authorised Contacts Employees
simPRO Support will refer to the employee list in the customer’s build to identify approved contacts.
In addition to this check, you may be asked for the following details:
- Your build URL
- Your company’s address, or head office address if there are multiple sites
You as the customer must manage authorised contacts
- To deauthorise an employee from contacting simPRO Support, that employee’s card file needs to be archived.
- Employees can be added to your build without licences so there is no additional cost.
If an unauthorised person contacts support about a build
- simPRO Support will inform the contact that they are not an employee in the customer’s build and therefore are unable to receive support about that specific customer.
- simPRO Support will request that the person contact the customer to be added to the employee list and contact simPRO Support after that has been completed.