As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, field service businesses across the world will be taking stock of the impacts to their financial position. From monitoring cash flow to reviewing your spending and forecasting your income, accounting software will be invaluable during this time.
To support their customers, our accounting integration partners have provided a comprehensive range of valuable resources to provide assistance during this challenging time.
Keep reading to see where you can find support for your accounting software during COVID-19.
- An open discussion for users to talk about business continuity and resilience in challenging times.
- Dedicated customer response team.
- Government information about assistance available to support your business.
- Business continuity planning resources to help you navigate unforeseen disruptions.
- Mental health resources for you and your team.
- Information about running your business remotely.
Xero has also announced it will delay the price increase scheduled for customers in some regions from March 18, 2020, until July 1, 2020.
Want to find out more? View the blog outlining all of Xero’s initiatives to support customers during COVID-19.
From webinars to articles with essential information, Sage is providing a wide range of practical resources to customers in the, Tackling the coronavirus: advice and support for your business hub. In the hub you’ll find:
- Information and webinars discussing government funding.
- A range of product support options to ensure you’re using Sage to its fullest potential.
- Practical advice about working remotely, looking after your employees and understanding cash flow.
- Information from a range of professional associations.
Looking for more resources and helpful tips to help you take control during the coronavirus outbreak? Subscribe to our newsletter for updates and insights straight to your inbox.