Nine simPRO customers have been recognised by the National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) for their outstanding work, at the National Excellence Awards.
Held in Brisbane, the awards and gala dinner celebrated the innovation and expertise of NECA member companies throughout Australia.
We were proud to see simPRO customers take home so many of the awards up for grabs on the evening.
We’d like to congratulate the following simPRO customers who won for projects in their categories:
- Advanced Lifestyle Solutions (VIC)
- Domestic Residence, Camberwell Residence
- Barnwell Cambridge
- Industrial Large, AirTrunk SYD1
- Fredon (ACT)
- WH&S Management (Company), Fredon ACT
- Shepherd Electrical (ACT)
- Energy Efficiency & Environment, Willinga Park Equestrian Centre - Stockyards Powerhouse
We’d also like to congratulate the following simPRO customers who received commendations in their categories:
- Buss & Grigg Electrical Services (SA)
- Domestic Residence, King Street
- PM Electric (NSW)
- Commercial Small, Jaguar Land Rover Mascot
- Prime Electrical & Data Services (VIC)
- Commercial Medium, Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
- Stowe Australia (NSW)
- Commercial Large Western Sydney Stadium
- Stowe Australia (QLD)
- Commercial Medium, Borallon Training & Correctional Centre Stage 4 Refurbishment Project
We’re proud to be working with such amazing simPRO customers and helping them achieve their goals.
Take a look at some of the pictures from the night, below.